Embark at 10:30 am from Tourlos, the new port of Mykonos and get ready for a sailing day in the heart of Cyclades, with the breeze blowing in your hair and the Mediterranean sun shining on your face. During the trip, the crew will be happy to show you how to trim the sails of your yacht.
Arrive in the uninhabited islet of Rhenia after an hour sailing. Rhenia is part of the historic islet of Delos, separated by the sacred islet on by a small strait. Anchor in a secluded bay, to enjoy the privacy of a fine sand beach with no crowds. You will have plenty of time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or just sunbathe on the beach.
Back on board your yacht, savor a light lunch of specially made pasta and enjoy your drink. Enjoy the remaining day in a relaxed manner on the yacht, before sailing back to Mykonos for the early evening.
Expected arrival time is at approximately 5 pm.
Price: € 75 per person (for kids up to 11 years old price is € 45)
- Sailing yacht charter
- Professional sailing yacht skipper, fluent in English language
- Skipper's assistant
- Light lunch on board
- 1 soft drink or glass of wine or beer, water and coffee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel charges
What is not included:
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service (available upon request on additional charge)
- Crew tips
- Full & Half day cruise
- Sunset cruise / dinner on board
- Shore excursion
- Special Events on board (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honey-moon, Bachelor parties, Yoga, Massage)
- Mini cruise Mykonos – Santorini
- Sailing lessons
- Book your Cruise