Get the sailing certificate
Learn how to sail during your summer holidays in Greece and get your sailing certificate in one week!
With our fast-track sailing lessons you can enjoy a sailing trip in the Saronic Gulf and learn how to handle a sailing yacht, at the same time. The trip is organized throughout the year under the auspices of an accredited sailing school. During the sailing trip the instructor will cover all the issues of a basic sailing course, in theory and in practice. At the end of the trip, participants will be eligible to take the sailing school exams and upon success they will aquire the offshore sailing certificate. This certificate is a basic requirement for a bareboat charter in Greece.
Alternatively, do the lessons in Athens and get the certificate without the trip. Read more here.
- Start/End location: Athens marinas
- Trips start on Saturday at 17:00 and ends on following Saturday at 9:00(7 days)
- Courses run approximately 8 hours per day
- The itinerary is made according to the weather conditions
- Minimum age 18
- Written exams are held in English or Greek language on the last day of the trip, after the disembarkation
Join our fixed trip dates 8-15 of May and 4-11 of September or contact us for alternative dates
Price per person 1100€*
Included in the price:
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Instructor’s fee
- Digital Textbook in English/Greek
- Yacht charter
- Examination and issuance of the certificate
- Yacht equipment from the inventory list
- Yacht expenses
- Blankets, pillows, bed linen and towels per person
*Not included in the price:
- Food and drinks for you and the instructor
- Personal expenses
- Fuels and port taxes
- Transport to and from the marina
*Prices vary depending on the number of persons taking the course.
For the issuance of your Sailing Certificate please provide us with:
- Two photos (ID size)
- Photocopy of your ID or passport
Graduates will receive an identity card and a certificate in A4 size.
What items will I need to bring on yacht?
- Learn how to sail