Gain the sailing certificate
Learn how to sail during your summer holidays in Greece, choose between a cruising or racing yacht and get your sailing diploma in one week!
People may sign up as a group (5-8 persons) or join other individuals in a team organized by our company. The trip, lasting for one week, is organized during June and September under the auspices of an experienced sailing instructor. The instructor offers lessons in theory and in practice which cover, during the sailing trip, all the issues of a basic sailing course. At the end of the trip participants will be eligible to participate in sailing school exams. Upon success, an international diploma/license is granted. This license is a basic requirement for a bareboat charter in Greece.
Price per person 850€
- Minimum class size: 5 persons
- Maximum class size: 7 persons
- Trips start on Saturday at 17h and ends on following Saturday at 9h, from Lavrio port)
- Courses run approximately 8 hours per day for 7 days.
- The itinerary is made according to the weather conditions
- Suitability: Minimum age 18
- Written exams are held in English or Greek language on the last day of the trip, after the disembarkation
Included in the price of 850€
- Accommodation on the yacht (shared cabin)
- Instructor’s fee
- Yacht charter
- Examination and issue of the license/diploma
- Yacht equipment from the inventory list
- Blankets, pillows , bed linen and towels per person
- Fuels and port taxes
Not included in the price
- End cleaning (25 € per cabin)
- Food and drinks
- Textbook in English 25 € (optional)
- Textbook in Greek 15 € (optional)
- Individual expenses
- Transport to and from Lavrio port
For the issue of your SAILING LICENSE/DIPLOMA please provide us with*:
- Two photos ( ID size)
- Photocopy of your ID or passport
- Photocopy of your driver's license
*An identity card and a certificate in A4 size is granted to the graduates
What items will I need to bring on yacht?
- Learn how to sail