Sailing Cruise to Hydra island
Make the most out of a 3 Day sailing cruise to Hydra!
Combine sailing, trekking, scuba-diving, historic tours, and the famous Greek cuisine in one sailing cruise of 3 days. Sail from Athens to Hydra for 3 days and during your stay on the island let us plan your favorite experience, from a wide variety of nature-inspired activities, performed with local experts.
Activities on Hydra island - Authentic experiences guided by Local Experts
- Go for scuba diving. We get you to our scuba diving expert that leads you to the best diving spots, whether you are a beginner or expert.
- Hike to the monastery of Agia Matrona (1.5 hours each way)
- Arrange a historic tour through the mansions of famous personalities.
- Hike to Vlichos, stopping on your way to several of the beaches and rocky platforms for swimming. At Vlichos there is a beach bar and restaurant for lunch.
- Arrange a massage or yoga session
- Spend the night at free anchor! Sail from Hydra to Dokos island in the afternoon and spend the rest of the day snorkeling; In the evening make dinner on the yacht and enjoy the night gazing at the stars. You can as well choose to get the supplies for a beach BBQ!
Additionally we can make plans for your night in the town of Hydra
- Enjoy a cocktail, coffee or light lunch at a beach bar
- Reserve a table at the best place to watch the marvelous sunset
- Make dining arrangements at one of the select restaurants
- Go on a night trekking tour in one of the paths around the harbor, or take a walk to the small village of Kamini.
Customized, authentic experiences at Best Price
The third day, depart around 11:00 early from Hydra for the trip back to Athens, passing by the gorgeous narrows of Poros and stopping at a bay for swimming.
Charter the yacht for you and your friends, or only a cabin, and sail through the typically calm waters of the Saronic Gulf, on a cruise that will get you through a variety of experiences
Contact us to plan your cruise to Hydra, following your own preferences
- Book for a few days