Daily Cruises in Athens
Enjoy swimming and lunch under the temple of Poseidon. The yacht will be ready for you in the central marina of Athens –Kalamaki.
Together with 6 up to 10 persons (depends the size of yacht) it will be your private yacht, with your own skipper.
Athens - Aegina Island (Perdika and Moni islet)
- On your way to Aegina Island, you will have the opportunity to see the coast of Athens: Piraeus port, Elliniko, Glyfada, Voula, Vouliagmeni and as we approach Agia Marina, the other islands in the gulf. Have a swim at wonderful Moni islet and enjoy your lunch on deck
Lavrion port – Cape Sounion - Kea Island
- Kea island is situated 2-3 hours away from Lavrion port. It offers bays for free mooring and relaxing moments on the yacht, but also you can visit the port, at the north of the island and an hour farther, making it a bit distant for a daily cruise. The bays, especially Koundouros at the west coast of Kea, offer a wonderful shelter, clean waters, and a perfect opportunity for a relaxing day. Start your return trip at early evening, to enjoy the sun set on your way back.
- Sounion is only an hour away on a sailing boat from the Lavrion port. Start in early morning from Lavrion, right after you have embarked to the yacht and met your skipper. An hour later you will be swimming to the crystal waters of Sounion. The unique jewel of the cape is the ancient Temple of Poseidon, with view to the Aegean Sea. Enjoy sun bathing, swimming and water toys for the rest of the day. Sail back to Lavrion port before sun set. If you wish to enjoy longer time traveling under the sails, the skipper can draw a sea route that is adjusted to your preferences for 2, 3 or more hours sailing and yet, visit Sounion for the day.
Athens - Agistri Island
- Beautiful green Agistri,where pine trees gives green color to the sea. Located in Argosaronic Gulf, just 20 nm miles from Athens.
Kalamaki - Cape Sounion
- On our way to Sounion, you will have the opportunity to see the whole coast of Athens: Elliniko, Glyfada, Voula, Vouliagmeni, Varkiza, Saronida, Anavyssos and small island of Patroklos. The sailing route by southern Athens Coast lasts around 3-4 hours. Under the ancient temple of Poseidon we will anchor down, relax and enjoy swimming, snorkeling and even fishing.After a good swim, lunch will be served for you on the deck. Around 3pm we will head back to Kalamaki. Passenger involvement in the sailing is optional and under Skipper's supervision, but our aim is to introduce you into the world of Sailing. The skipper will gladly share the steering wheel and give you instructions how to adjust the sails. Learn the basics about sailing, how the sails work, and about navigation without GPS. The trip ends around 8 pm.
Temple of Poseidon
- Checking in, embarkation and introduction: 9.30 am
- Departure: 10 am (the latest)
- Return: 8 pm (the latest)
- Group sizes: 2 – 11 (plus skipper)
- The charter price includes: yacht rental (with standard equipment), skipper fee and fuels
- Breakfast: Traditional Greek pie and Sandwiches Greek salad
- Snacks: Variety of fruits
- Lunch: Beef or chicken with vegetables freshly cooked in home made style, Greek salad
- Drinks: Natural juices, beer, soft drinks, water