A Gourmet Experience in Athens
Three Days tour in Athens, combining visits to the most famous sights in Athens, such as the Temple of Acropolis and Acropolis Museum, as well as a New Greek Cuisine Masterclass, with two nights in 4* Hotel in Athens.
- 3 Day Experience in Athens, combining sight seeing and Greek cuisine courses: Some of the most genuine aspects of Greece
- Traditional Greek and New Greek cuisine
- Acropolis Temple and Museum
- Healthy Mediterranean Diet and Greek Wine
- Regional bio products
- Pick-up from the airport - Drop off to the marina (or vice - versa, according to your plans)
During your stay you will visit Athens and taste real Greek food and wine in handpicked locations, meander through the alleys of Athens historic center, learn about Greece’s best ingredients and local producers, cook your own New Greek cuisine dishes and enjoy a quintessential Greek meal in a traditional tavern.
- Arrival – transfer to hotel by Beyond Athens
- Wine bar and traditional Greek mezes (hors d’oeuvres/ appetizers)
- Dinner in a handpicked traditional Greek food taverna
Day 2: Indulgence
- A tour of Athens historic center: visit to Acropolis and/or Acropolis Museum
- New Greek Cuisine masterclass and dinner
Day 3: Relish
- Visit to a winery/ Honey-tasting, if enough time
- Departure – transfer to the marina
The tour least for 3 days and it is available all year round. Please book your Gourmet Experience 10 days in advance.
- Group: € 450 (6-12 persons) -20% discount for group bookings of +10 persons
- Private: € 800 (2-4 persons) -25% discount for group bookings of 4 persons
- Prices are per person with VAT included
- NOTES program and price are subject to changes of which you will be duly informed, depending on number of participants and special arrangements. Let us know if you have specific food issues, intolerance etc. Trekking shoes for the visit to the Acropolis are recommended.
Sail in Greek Waters offers the 3-day experience in Athens, in collaboration with our trusted partners