Located in the heart of the Volos city and it is a 35 km from the Nea Anchialos International Airport.
How to arrive
From the Nea Anchialos airport it is reachable by:
- By Taxi (fare day time is around 40 €)
- By Regional buses (KTEL) | Departures are timed according to the flights schedule (ticket price 5 €)
- Private mini bus/van transfer to Volos port (8 persons) - 80 €/per way
Private mini bus/van transfers are also available from Athens and Thessaloniki airport
- Private mini bus/van transfer from Athens airport to Volos - (8 persons) - 250 €/per way
- Private mini bus/van transfer from Thessaloniki airport to Volos port - (8 persons) - 200 €/per way
Please send us a request for the transport at least two weeks in advance
- Distance from the Athens airport is 450 km
- Distance from the Thessaloniki airport is 240 km
Please inform us about your arrival details at least on week before the charter starts.
Closest supermarket is located in Dimitriados Street, walking distance from the yachts. Ask the base staff for more information.
Advanced ordering of provisions and delivery to the yacht is available upon request, at least one week before the charter starts.
Contact number: 00 30 6955 106429
Booking manager: Jovana Nikic
Contact number: 00 30 694 329 1139
CHECK IN: Saturday from 17:00 h
CHECK OUT: Saturday until 09.00 h
Yachts must return to the base on Friday until 18.00 h
Documents and Extras
Passport or ID, sailing license
EXTRAS to be paid on embarkation:
Charter pack and all optional extras- in cash at the base
Security deposit - Witheld on a Credit card (Visa or Master)